- Region 2: All of France
- Country: France
- Telephone Numbers: 00 33 555 473 917
- Web Site Link: http://www.surveys-in-france.org/
- Listed: October 30, 2013 10:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BUILDING SURVEYING IN FRANCE
Property surveys throughout France by an experienced Chartered Surveyor – qualified in 1985.
If you intend buying a property in France we can assist in several ways:-
1. check the structural condition, advise on significant defects and the likely cost of repairs
2. assess the main building or outbuildings for conversion, extension or renovation
3. measure the main building or outbuildings to produce digital floor-plans.
We have been surveying properties all over France since 2001. These properties range from simple cottages to historic châteaux. We have no upper or lower limits
We survey every type and size of property in France. The smallest property we inspected being a 1 bedroom cottage in Normandy, selling for under 50,000 euros. The largest to date has been a magnificent château in the Champagne-Ardenne region dating back over 1,000 years. It had 18 bedrooms, all with en-suites – it had been converted to a Care Home some years previously. The château had numerous outbuildings, all of which we inspected. These included 2 pavilions, a coach-house and a dovecote.
We will quote for a survey on any size of property. Just call or email [email protected] giving as much detail as you can. We need the town or village name and a postcode. Tell us:
1. what you are paying for the property?
2. give a brief description including number of rooms, number of storeys;
3. if any outbuildings are to be included?
4. is there a basement?
5. do you have any particular concerns?
6. do you intend extending or converting the property?
Do you need a property survey in France!
Some property buyers think why do I need a Building Survey when the vendor in France has to provide me with a bunch of “Diagnostiques”?
The diagnostic reports cover items like lead-in-paint, asbestos, electrical and gas installations, termites, natural hazards like flood and earthquakes, etc.
But none of these reports cover the STRUCTURE of the building so the walls, floors and roof could be unstable. There could be cracks associated with subsidence or heave. They might be insignificant but without a proper building survey you will not know for sure. We can either put your mind at rest or advise you to move on to the next property.
The vendor reports do not include DAMP either. We check using a high-tech moisture detector. We don’t just find damp, we tell you the cause of it and how to remedy or mitigate it.
There are also HEALTH & SAFETY issues with any property. We check for risks to people from fire, falls, trip-hazards, poor ventilation, poor security, etc.
Please use the link above to visit our website for more details.
542 total views, 1 today
- AVIVA Agence de Cherbourg Centre – Pierre Maurice Lair de Gourmont
- Les Bons Voisins – people you can trust to look after your property
- Peugeot 206 S16 2 Litre LHD 2002 – for sale (Brittany 22)
- ALBION Building Surveyors
- Brittany Electrician & Plumber
- Petsitting and Housesitting
- Expat On-line Dating for France
- Leggett Brittany
- South West of France bike rental-o2cycles
Popular Ads Overall
- Victor Hugo – Toilers of the Sea (4574 views)
- Asbestos Removal Companies in France – Désamiantage (2146 views)
- Leggett Immobilier – Midi Pyrenees (1665 views)
- Deluxe Radiant Racer Costume (1626 views)
- Cycle Hire Directory for France (1435 views)
- Movecorp – France and worldwide removal company (1374 views)
- A directory of Fishing Holidays, Carp Fishing and Fishing Lakes in France (1272 views)
- Torun Petit – Upholsterer – Interior Designer – Upholstery Courses – Fabric sales (1270 views)
- My-French-House-Com & Luxury Homes and Villas in France (1067 views)
- Leggett Brittany (1021 views)